Japanese level N2 Advance
Aims and objectives
Helps students to procure the order over the development Japanese dialect. At the beginning of the program, Students will have the capacity to see totally and understand Advance Vocabulary, Grammar Concepts, sentences and discussion with the assistance of sound of development level Japanese JLPT N2.
Scope of the Course
- Target JLPT N2 Exam
- Command over kanji and listening.
- Understand Advance Grammar particles, Advance Verbs and comprehension passages that help understand the most complex part of Japanese in an easy manner.
- Comprehend Advance Vocabulary, Grammar Patterns, sentences and Advance conversation. Command over kanji and listening.
Main topics/themes to be covered:
Topics / themes in many areas to improve writing, reading, listening and speaking skills.
Linguistic structures/ Phonetics
Sophisticated rules of the pronunciation of Spoken Japanese.
- Review of intermediate grammar
- Acquisition of advanced grammar