Chinese level 1 (beginner - A1)
Chinese for Level 1 (A1) is the initial segment of the 6 levels and evaluates test takers' capacities in the utilization of regular Chinese. It is the partner of Level 1 of the Chinese Language Proficiency Scales for Speakers of Other Languages and the A1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. You will learn:
- Around 50 key grammar points
- More than 150 commonly used words
- Quizzes for each lesson and HSK test papers
- Supplementary materials about China (optional)
- Listening: Can influence essential to ask in talking and composing, fundamental comprehension in perusing and tuning in. Can comprehend commonplace words and essential expressions.
- Reading: Can understand familiar name, words and very simple sentences.
- Spoken: Can collaborate just, repeat and rephrase things at a slower rate, can acquaint yourself with others and the other way around. Can utilize basic sentences to portray spots, things, and individuals.
- Writing: Can write simple messages, can fill up forms with personal details or details of others.
After completing this level, a student can:
To put it plainly, the course covers the four abilities albeit just tuning in and perusing are tried in HSK. Toward the finish of the course, you will have the capacity to comprehend and utilize straightforward Chinese expressions, address essential issues for correspondence and have the capacity to advance your Chinese dialect thinks about.